Wishing you and your family a joyful and peaceful holiday.
As 2022 comes to a close, we are asking you to take just 5 minutes during this busy season to send a message to Mayor-elect Greenberg. He is seeking public comment during the transition.
We urge you to submit a brief note before the end of the year to the link below in support of FANA’s goals. Following are some suggested messages:
Plan First – Then Build
There is an urgent need to act now!
• To save Floyds Fork, the last living stream in Jefferson County.
• To ensure development in southeast Jefferson County is supported by infrastructure and provides a balance between growth and conservation.
We’re counting on the Mayor’s Office
• To complete the Floyds Fork District Overlay Review (DRO) immediately as directed by Metro Council Ordinance in June 2022.
• To develop a Conservation Form District in the Land Development Code as stipulated in the South Floyds Fork Area Plan approved in 2019 as part of Plan 2040.
• To utilize the 11 Key Conservation Form Standards developed by a Citizens Working Group.
• To negotiate a pause in development in the protected Floyds Fork District Overlay until it can be reviewed and new Conservation Form District laws enacted.
Ideas for Change – New Direction Louisville
Listening is an important part of leadership. Please submit your ideas for solutions to our city’s challenges. Whether large or small, we want to hear from you.